Sunday 17 September 2017

Week 9

Aaaarrrgghhhhh!  Week 9 already.  Where is the year going?

I had my first proper game of golf today, Yay!.  Was it good? Well, let's just say that I'm not the best golfer yet, but I shall persevere. 

That's my orange ball so close to the hole on the 2nd, my next shot went into the bunker.  I was so close to a birdie. I could have cried! But I dug myself out and went on to play the rest of the course.  I still don't know how it got in there.

Perseverance is a hard thing to teach but it is a valuable quality.  I admire the perseverance of all the learners in Room 18, you inspire me to become a better golfer.  Go you!!


Here are the things you need to know in the week ahead...

WEDNESDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER.
8.45 pm School Singing-be on time;)

THURSDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER.
Go4it with Tim-bring your PE gear.

5.00 pm School Disco-Always a fun night out.  Put your dancing shoes on and get involved - your kids would love to have a dance with you.  I will be there and I love to dance!!!!

See you in the morning.
Mrs H


1 comment:

  1. Keep going with the golf Brigitte, and enjoy the disco!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.